A Year of Self-Care: The Ultimate Guide and Journal takes you on a journey to integrate self-care into your daily life. The first half of this guide and planner provides insight, activity sheets, journaling prompts, and coaching questions to educate you on how simple it can be to make time for you. The second half is about implementing what you’ve learnt and helping you stay accountable and stick to your self-care goals with 52 weekly planner pages.
Self-care isn’t selfish; it’s essential. In our fast-paced world, it’s easy to become overwhelmed; whether you’re juggling work and studying whilst also trying to spend time with loved ones and push towards your goals, it can leave us feeling as though we’re trying to pour from an empty cup.
Often, we won’t prioritise our health until we have to, continuing to push through until we become sick or burnt out. But it doesn’t have to be this way, and making time for self-care has many benefits, such as better sleep, a more positive outlook on life, and an increased capacity for dealing with stress.
About A Year of Self-Care: The Ultimate Guide and Journal
– This is a printable or digital self-care guide and planner
– 150 pages
– You’ll have two files: A4 and US Letter Size
– Either print the files and put pen to paper or use the files on your tablet or iPad
– 52 weekly planner pages with space for habit tracking and reflection
– Useful, straightforward layout: each weekly entry has space for habit tracking and space to answer four reflective questions as you look back over your week.
– Quotes, journal prompts, coaching questions, and activities: This journal has inspirational quotes and self-care exercises to keep you motivated and accountable.
– Beautiful cover and design: The beautiful, bright cover and design through the guide and planner make this an excellent gift for a birthday, Christmas, or even to yourself!
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital product. You will not receive a physical planner with this purchase.
Using my background as a Happiness Coach, Mental Health First Aider, and Happiness facilitator, I have created this self-care guide and digital planner to help you prioritise yourself and live in a way that feels true to you.
*Please note – this is an instant download product, not a physical product*
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final. Therefore, no refunds, exchanges or cancellations can be offered. There are no returns when purchasing a digital download. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions before purchasing.
There are no reviews yet.